As a leading provider of healthcare services in East-Central Minnesota and Western Wisconsin, our hospital and clinics are known for our approach to care. It’s no secret what sets us apart: personalized attention, a wellness focus, and a deep sense of community. All these things are part of our mission to help you live life well.
The Welia Health Story
We’ve recently changed our name. We’ve finished a major renovation to our hospital. And we are out to change healthcare in real and measurable ways. (As our track record shows, we’re already doing it.)
Explore our present and our past.
Welia Health News
- Toys for Tots
- CDC recommends pediatric COVID-19 vaccine for 5-11-year-old children
- Notice from Dr. Ronald Halvorson, Oncologist at Welia Health
- Beware of potential phone scam
- Literacy, never too early or too late
- Mentoring rural physicians
- November Wellbeats Calendar at Welia Center
- CDC expands eligibility for COVID-19 booster shots
- Visitor Guidelines Changed
- October Wellbeats Schedule at Welia Center
The latest from our blog
It’s been five years since these adorable baby twin borns were born at our Mora campus. See them now and hear from their Mom, Becky, about the genuine happiness these two handfuls bring to their family.
Just in time for Turkey Day, members of the Welia Health team share some of their favorite recipes—and what they love most about Thanksgiving.
Early detection of diabetes is proven to prevent life‑altering complications. You—and your loved ones—will be thankful you took the first step in understanding your risk.