As a leading, nationally recognized provider of healthcare in East-Central Minnesota and Western Wisconsin, our hospital and clinics are known for our approach to care. It’s no secret what sets us apart: personalized attention, a wellness focus, and a deep sense of community. All these things are part of our mission to help you live life well.
The Welia Health Story
We’ve recently changed our name. We’ve finished a major renovation to our hospital. And we are out to change healthcare in real and measurable ways. (As our track record shows, we’re already doing it.)
Explore our present and our past.
Welia Health News
- S. Piche, AGNP-C resigns from Welia Health January 2020
- December Class Schedule at the Wellness Center
- Jessica Stokes Named Nurse of the Year from the March of Dimes
- Special screening, panel discussion on the opioid epidemic
- e-Cigarettes & Vaping: Beyond the Headlines
- Walk & Talk ~ What is mindfulness?
- November Class Schedule at the Wellness Center
- Pharmacy All-Stars at Welia Health
- Medicare Care Part D Open Enrollment sites for 2020
- Welcome to a new era in care
The latest from our blog
Too often in today’s fast-paced world, we don’t slow down enough to say thank you. But we should. Besides being a nice thing to do, expressing gratitude has proven health perks, according to a vast body of research.Continue Reading
Technology permeates our society today so there’s really no escaping its use. But most of us can better manage our technology habits. Here’s how.Continue Reading