As a leading, nationally recognized provider of healthcare in East-Central Minnesota and Western Wisconsin, our hospital and clinics are known for our approach to care. It’s no secret what sets us apart: personalized attention, a wellness focus, and a deep sense of community. All these things are part of our mission to help you live life well.
The Welia Health Story
We’ve recently changed our name. We’ve finished a major renovation to our hospital. And we are out to change healthcare in real and measurable ways. (As our track record shows, we’re already doing it.)
Explore our present and our past.
Welia Health News
- Update on Novel Coronavirus
- Wellness Center—February Class Schedule
- Walk & Talk—January
- Wellness Center—January Class Schedule
- S. Piche, AGNP-C resigns from Welia Health
- Wellness Center—December Class Schedule
- March of Dimes Names Jessica Stokes Nurse of the Year
- Special Screening, Panel Discussion on Opioid Epidemic
- e-Cigarettes and Vaping: Beyond the Headlines
- Walk & Talk—What is Mindfulness?
The latest from our blog
Welia Health continues literacy initiative A book is just the beginning of a bright future. The ability to read well and to enjoy reading is critical for a child’s later success. Reading for pleasure correlates with academic achievement and the opportunity for career growth, well beyond the elementary school years. Third grade is a pivotal […]Continue Reading
One out of every five falls results in a serious injury. These injuries can make it hard for a person to get around, do everyday activities, or live on their own. Review these tips for preventing falls.Continue Reading