As a leading provider of healthcare services in East-Central Minnesota and Western Wisconsin, our hospital and clinics are known for our approach to care. It’s no secret what sets us apart: personalized attention, a wellness focus, and a deep sense of community. All these things are part of our mission to help you live life well.
The Welia Health Story
We’ve recently changed our name. We’ve finished a major renovation to our hospital. And we are out to change healthcare in real and measurable ways. (As our track record shows, we’re already doing it.)
Explore our present and our past.
Welia Health News
- Welia Health Explores Virtual Physician Staffing Solutions
- Announcing, new, earlier hours for Pine City Urgency Services
- Welia Health Receives the 2022 Women’s Choice Award® as one of America’s Best Hospitals for Emergency Care
- Welia Health welcomes PA-C, Sophie Titus
- Keeping You Safe
- Masking notice
- Dial 988 for mental health lifeline
- Retirement announcement from Peter Donner, MD
- Phone outage for Mora, Pine City and Hinckley campuses
- Welia Health announces 2022 scholarship awardees
The latest from our blog
What parents have long suspected, clear and comprehensive research confirms. Social media is taking a toll on adolescent girls. Learn what harmful effects to look for and the steps you can take to help children use social media in a safe and healthy way.
Many of us take for granted seeing stars on a clear night or walking into a movie theatre or restaurant without fear of stumbling. Night blindness presents real challenge and can be dangerous. Learn what causes night blindness and how it can be treated.
More than one million people in the United States are living with PD, with approximately 60,000 Americans are diagnosed each year. Read about on local man’s journey with PD and how a rehabilitation program has helped him keep moving.