As a leading provider of healthcare services in East-Central Minnesota and Western Wisconsin, our hospital and clinics are known for our approach to care. It’s no secret what sets us apart: personalized attention, a wellness focus, and a deep sense of community. All these things are part of our mission to help you live life well.
The Welia Health Story
We’ve recently changed our name. We’ve finished a major renovation to our hospital. And we are out to change healthcare in real and measurable ways. (As our track record shows, we’re already doing it.)
Explore our present and our past.
Welia Health News
- Notice from Sara Nielsen, family nurse practitioner at Welia Health
- Visitor guidelines updated during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Welia Health welcomes CNP, Nikki Anderson
- Merry Mask Movement
- Curbside COVID-19 Testing
- Keeping You Safe
- Community Wellness Center Reopens
- Visitor Guidelines Changed
- Welcome to Welia Health Dustin Voss, PA-C
- COVID-19: Navigating exposure and symptoms
The latest from our blog
If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis, dial 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency room. Mental health problems can affect anyone, it does not discriminate based on age or gender. In fact, as many as 1 in 5 people are affected. Areas of your life influenced by mental health […]
Welia Health supports health literacy by providing books to local 3rd grade students.
How you can incorporate 150 minutes of exercise into your week, listen to exercise physiologist, MIchele Rothbauer about the importance of exercise and heart health.