As a leading provider of healthcare services in East-Central Minnesota and Western Wisconsin, our hospital and clinics are known for our approach to care. It’s no secret what sets us apart: personalized attention, a wellness focus, and a deep sense of community. All these things are part of our mission to help you live life well.
The Welia Health Story
We’ve recently changed our name. We’ve finished a major renovation to our hospital. And we are out to change healthcare in real and measurable ways. (As our track record shows, we’re already doing it.)
Explore our present and our past.
Welia Health News
- Welia Health Explores Virtual Physician Staffing Solutions
- Announcing, new, earlier hours for Pine City Urgency Services
- Welia Health Receives the 2022 Women’s Choice Award® as one of America’s Best Hospitals for Emergency Care
- Welia Health welcomes PA-C, Sophie Titus
- Keeping You Safe
- Masking notice
- Dial 988 for mental health lifeline
- Retirement announcement from Peter Donner, MD
- Phone outage for Mora, Pine City and Hinckley campuses
- Welia Health announces 2022 scholarship awardees
The latest from our blog
We all know that eating healthy is an essential pillar of good health but often are not clear on what that means when it comes to our own health goals. This is when a good dietician comes in. Put simply, a dietitian is a food and nutrition expert. Learn how one could help you.
Did you know that heart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. every year? The good news is that we can all reduce our risk by modifying what we eat. Read these guidelines for making healthier meals for yourself and your family.
Letter writing builds purposeful connections. Learn the five reasons to embrace snail mail, get tips to be a better letter writer, and take the letter writing challenge!