As a leading provider of healthcare services in East-Central Minnesota and Western Wisconsin, our hospital and clinics are known for our approach to care. It’s no secret what sets us apart: personalized attention, a wellness focus, and a deep sense of community. All these things are part of our mission to help you live life well.
The Welia Health Story
We’ve recently changed our name. We’ve finished a major renovation to our hospital. And we are out to change healthcare in real and measurable ways. (As our track record shows, we’re already doing it.)
Explore our present and our past.
Welia Health News
- Patient and visitor screening update
- Benjamin Nordenstrom recieves $1000 scholarship from Welia Health Volunteer Scholarship Committee
- Welia Health awards $8,000 worth of renewable scholarships
- Free Sports Physicals
- Memorial Day Holiday weekend hours
- Welia Health updates phone options
- COVID-19: Navigating exposure and symptoms
- Facial coverings still required in healthcare settings, including Welia Health
- Welia Health now offering daily vaccine availability
- Pfizer vaccine approved for children ages 12-15
The latest from our blog
When you think of joint surgery, the first person that comes to mind is probably— and appropriately—the surgeon. But from appointment scheduling to physical therapy, joint replacement is a team […]
When Jan Shaw of Mora, Minnesota first started experiencing pain in her knee, a visit to her primary care provider showed arthritis, bone spurs and disappearing cartilage. For a while, […]
Welia Health and Kanabec County Community Health have scheduled a COVID-19 vaccine clinic for eligible individuals on Thursday, May 13 from 2:30pm–4:30pm.