As a leading provider of healthcare services in East-Central Minnesota and Western Wisconsin, our hospital and clinics are known for our approach to care. It’s no secret what sets us apart: personalized attention, a wellness focus, and a deep sense of community. All these things are part of our mission to help you live life well.
The Welia Health Story
We’ve recently changed our name. We’ve finished a major renovation to our hospital. And we are out to change healthcare in real and measurable ways. (As our track record shows, we’re already doing it.)
Explore our present and our past.
Welia Health News
- COVID-19 Vaccine Alert
- COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic on May 6
- COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic on April 29
- COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic on April 22
- Check out the April Welia Center Calendar
- Welia Health receives the 2021 Women’s Choice Award® as one of America’s Best Hospitals for Emergency Care
- Safe Sitter classes offered through Welia Health
- COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics April 8 and 15
- Welia Health awarded Critical Access Hospital Accreditation
- COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic in Mora on March 26
The latest from our blog
If you’ve got allergies and are tired of the runny nose, itchy eyes and endless sneezing, allergy drops do more than simply cover-up allergy symptoms, they get to the source of allergies for long-lasting relief.
A few simple steps can help make sure your upcoming appointment is the best it can be. Learn more about how to prepare and what to expect from your visit.
With over 100,000 gynecologic cancers are diagnosed each year in the U.S. , being proactive in taking care of yourself, noting persistent or unusual symptoms, and annual exams all increase the likelihood of early detection and successful treatment.