As a leading, nationally recognized provider of healthcare in East-Central Minnesota and Western Wisconsin, our hospital and clinics are known for our approach to care. It’s no secret what sets us apart: personalized attention, a wellness focus, and a deep sense of community. All these things are part of our mission to help you live life well.
The Welia Health Story
We’ve recently changed our name. We’ve finished a major renovation to our hospital. And we are out to change healthcare in real and measurable ways. (As our track record shows, we’re already doing it.)
Explore our present and our past.
Welia Health News
- January Walk & Talk
- January Wellbeats Calendar
- S. Piche, AGNP-C resigns from Welia Health
- Wellness Center—December Class Schedule
- March of Dimes Names Jessica Stokes Nurse of the Year
- Special Screening, Panel Discussion on Opioid Epidemic
- e-Cigarettes and Vaping: Beyond the Headlines
- Walk & Talk—What is Mindfulness?
- Wellness Center—November Class Schedule
- Pharmacy All-Stars at Welia Health
The latest from our blog
From the start, Amy Miller, a certified speech pathologist at Welia Health, knew something wasn’t right with her newborn daughter. It was one of her close colleagues who saved her life—by chance.Continue Reading
One out of every five falls results in a serious injury. These injuries can make it hard for a person to get around, do everyday activities, or live on their own. Review these tips for preventing falls.Continue Reading
The 2020 flu season is underway. In addition to getting your flu shot, learn about other steps to prevent the flu, as well as its symptoms and treatment options.Continue Reading