As a leading, nationally recognized provider of healthcare in East-Central Minnesota and Western Wisconsin, our hospital and clinics are known for our approach to care. It’s no secret what sets us apart: personalized attention, a wellness focus, and a deep sense of community. All these things are part of our mission to help you live life well.
The Welia Health Story
We’ve recently changed our name. We’ve finished a major renovation to our hospital. And we are out to change healthcare in real and measurable ways. (As our track record shows, we’re already doing it.)
Explore our present and our past.
Welia Health News
- Should You Wear Gloves in Public?
- Well-Child Visits at Welia Health
- Elective Surgery and Procedures Resume
- B. Ennis, CNP to Retire from Welia Health
- Memorial Day Hours
- Welia Health has Dedicated COVID-19 Virtual Team
- Welia Health Welcomes You Back
- May Prenatal Education Classes Cancelled
- First Case of COVID-19 in Kanabec County
- When You Need an ER, Please Go to the ER (Yes, Even in a Pandemic)
The latest from our blog
If you’re a tobacco user, whether it be smoking cigarettes, a cigar, pipe or chewing, there’s no better time than today to set goals and become the best version of yourself.
In these times of uncertainty, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic, it is important to evaluate your wishes if there comes a time when you are unable to speak for yourself.
While everyone talks about menopause symptoms, it is perimenopause that is usually the most symptomatic for women. What symptoms can you expect and how can you be prepared?