As a leading provider of healthcare services in East-Central Minnesota and Western Wisconsin, our hospital and clinics are known for our approach to care. It’s no secret what sets us apart: personalized attention, a wellness focus, and a deep sense of community. All these things are part of our mission to help you live life well.
The Welia Health Story
We’ve recently changed our name. We’ve finished a major renovation to our hospital. And we are out to change healthcare in real and measurable ways. (As our track record shows, we’re already doing it.)
Explore our present and our past.
Welia Health News
- Visitor Guidelines Changed
- Curbside COVID-19 Testing
- Kati Dvorak earns additional designation from the Board of Pharmacy Specialities
- 2020 Thanksgiving holiday hours
- Welia Health pleased to welcome new RPAP student, Molly Vail
- Welia Health labs receive accreditation from COLA
- COVID-19: Navigating exposure and symptoms
- Robot streamlines hip and knee replacement surgeries
- Updated Visitor Guidelines
- Keeping You Safe
The latest from our blog
This year, our cherished Thanksgiving traditions of gathering with family and friends may look different. What are you willing to do to lower risk for yourself, your family and your community?
If you’re staying home for Thanksgiving, maybe you’ll have to go without your aunt’s sweet potato casserole, your Mom’s pumpkin pie, or another favorite recipe. Why not try out a new recipe or two this year?
If you have a tickle in your throat, are you sure that it’s just a cold? Could it be the first sign of the flu, or even COVID-19? Use this symptom checker see what that sneeze might be telling you.