As a leading provider of healthcare services in East-Central Minnesota and Western Wisconsin, our hospital and clinics are known for our approach to care. It’s no secret what sets us apart: personalized attention, a wellness focus, and a deep sense of community. All these things are part of our mission to help you live life well.
The Welia Health Story
We’ve recently changed our name. We’ve finished a major renovation to our hospital. And we are out to change healthcare in real and measurable ways. (As our track record shows, we’re already doing it.)
Explore our present and our past.
Welia Health News
- Curbside COVID-19 Testing
- Dr. Peter Donner honored by Rural Physician Associate Program
- Moderate to severely immunocompromised people should get a third dose of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine
- FDA approves first COVID-19 vaccine
- Notice from Scott TenNapel, PhD, announcing his retirement from outpatient psychotherapy services
- Community Resource Guide
- Notice from Kelsey Abraham, PA-C, Family Medicine provider at Welia Health
- Welia Health welcomes CNP, Jill Herges
- A letter to our community
- Baseline concussion testing for area high school students
The latest from our blog
Opening a bag of chips or popcorn after school is easy. So is grabbing a few cookies. But creating homemade, healthy after-school snacks is easy, too. Learn how to PowerUp and reinvent after-school snacks for your kids.
The Environmental Working Group, a non-profit consumer rights advocacy group, first published its Shopper’s Guide to Pesticides in Produce™ and had updated it every year since 2004. The guide ranks […]
What’s the best birth control? That answer is entirely dependent on you. With so many birth control options on the market today, having accurate, up-to-date information is the first step in deciding which is the best choice for you and your specific circumstances.
Human beings are social creatures. We need to feel connected to others for healthy living. Being connected to others socially is widely considered a fundamental human need crucial to well-being and survival. Learn more about loneliness and its impact on our health.