We’re the only specialty dedicated to treating the whole person, not just one area of the body. We provide quality healthcare for you and your entire family, for entire lifetimes. Our care spans from prenatal to geriatric, delivering newborns and treating day-to-day health issues of both children and adults.
Over the years, we get to know you and your family.
Our family medicine providers may be medical doctors (MD), doctors of osteopathic medicine (DO), nurse practitioners (NP) or physician assistants (PA). Together our providers educate, diagnose and treat various illnesses and issues. We’re your partner, in sickness and in health, guiding you through your healthcare decisions.
- Our prescriptions for health help you make smart choices to support a healthier lifestyle
- From infancy through age 20, well-child visits keep kids up to date on health screenings
- Learn more about some of the common conditions your family medicine provider can help you manage
- No-cost annual preventive care are available for seniors through Medicare wellness exams
- When navigating the health care system gets challenging, our care coordinators can help
As Welia providers, we all take pride in our ability to manage all of your care, right here in Mora, Hinckley and Pine City. With our collective expertise, we can treat most medical problems and issues without referring you anywhere but here, among your friends, family and neighbors, among the Welia team.
If we need to refer you to a specialist, we have a network of top-notch specialists right here at Welia Health. We know them, trust them, and like us they’re here in our community.
We’re your neighbors and often times we are your family and friends. We understand your values and we’re invested in this community. So, see you at the grocery store or the baseball game!
Meet our family medicine providers
- Matt Allen, MD
- Danielle Bergman, MD
- Renee Coleman, PA-C
- Donald Dahlen, MD
- Peter Donner, MD
- Ryan Gaalswyk, MD
- Shannon Koski, CNP
- Kathleen Kroschel, MD
- Ryan Kroschel, MD
- Joseph Lind, MD
- Amy McDaniel, PA-C
- Sandra Moore, CNP
- Brian Niskanen, MD
- Sara Nielsen, CNP
- Matthew Schultz, MD
- Jack Schwinghamer, MD
- Lindsey Wagenbach, CNP