Welia Health’s cardiac rehabilitation team provides the following cardiovascular services for those who have had a heart attack, heart surgery, angina (chest pain), or other heart-related issues. Services provided by the team include:
- Structured exercise and education programs
- Supervised exercise therapy for patients with peripheral artery disease (PAD)
- Home heart recording system application: ZIO Patch
- Stress tests–exercise, pharmacological, echo, and nuclear stress tests
- Echocardiograms and bubble studies
- Health Dynamics physicals for authorized union groups
- One-on-one tobacco cessation visits with a certified tobacco treatment specialist
- Buffalo Concussion Treadmill Tests for those with prolonged concussion recovery
Cardiovascular services are available in Mora, Hinckley and Pine City. To learn more, call Rehabilitation Services at 320.225.3356.
Welia Health’s rehabilitation team offers a wide range services from sports medicine and athletic training, physical and occupational therapy, specialty care for cardiovascular and respiratory patients, pediatric therapy, hand therapy, speech-language pathology, wound care, and sleep medicine.