Billing and insurance
At Welia health, we’re here to help you understand the billing process and answer your questions. Here you’ll find information and links to accepted health plans, understanding types of visits, price transparency and estimates, payment information and financial assistance.
Before your appointment
Understanding costs and estimates
Welia Health has several tools to help you better understand the cost of care before receiving service. Review publicly available lists of charges or generate a personalized estimate online.
Review hospital and clinic charges
In accordance with state and federal law, all hospitals are required to post all standard charges publicly. View Welia Health’s charge master. Updated 1/1/2023.
Get a price estimate
Welia Health is committed to price transparency related to the cost of care. Log into MyChart to generate an estimate of our top 300 shoppable hospital services.
When you receive emergency care or get treated by an out-of-network provider at an in-network hospital or ambulatory surgical center, you are protected from surprise billing or balance billing. Learn more about Welia Health’s no surprise billing policy.
After your appointment
- Following your appointment, our staff will file the claim(s) with your insurance company or other programs such as Medicare and Medicaid.
- Once insurance payments are processed, Welia Health will send you a statement with any remaining balance.
- Email billingoffice@WeliaHealth.org or call 320.225.3340 with any questions about your bill.
Paying your bill
- You may pay your bill online or over the phone by calling 320.225.3340, by mail, or in person.
301 Highway 65 S
Mora MN 55051-1899
- Payment options include credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover), cash, check, or money order.
Get help paying your bill
- The WeliaCare program offers financial assistance to insured and uninsured patients who meet specific criteria. Download the WeliaCare application (PDF).
- If you are unable to pay your balance in full, contact us to set up payment arrangements. Email BillingOffice@WeliaHealth.org or call 320.225.3340.
What patients are asking
Please arrive at your appointment prepared with the following:
Welia Health is here to help you understand your bill and answer any questions you may have. To contact a patient service representative, email BillingOffice@WeliaHealth.org or call 320.225.3340.
YOUR ONLINE TOOLKIT
Manage all your care online
PAY A BILL
Fast, easy and secure payment
Convenient scheduling options
For pharmacy pick-up or delivery