Schedule an appointment
Clinic scheduled for Wednesday, October 20
Welia Health and Kanabec County Community Health has scheduled a COVID-19 vaccine clinic for all individuals 12 years and older.
- Wednesday, October 20, 2021, from 10:30am-3:30pm
- The Pfizer-BioNTech and flu vaccine will be available.
First and second doses
- Anyone age 12 and older
- Those under 18 must have parental permission or a parent present.
- Immunocompromised individuals (See eligibility)
- Must be at least 28 days since second dose
- Must be at least six months since second dose
- Priority groups include individuals who are:
- 65 years and older
- 50-64 with an underlying medical conditions
- 18-49 and at risk for severe COVID-19 due to certain underlying medical conditions
- 18-64 and at increased risk for COVID-19 exposure and transmission because of where they live or work
Individuals who have received the Moderna or Johnson & Johnson (J&J) COVID-19 vaccine are not eligible for a booster at this time.
Follow these steps to get your vaccine(s).
1. Schedule an appointment
- To schedule an appointment, click here.
- OR call 320.679.6417 to schedule an appointment by phone. Calls are answered Monday–Friday from 8am–4:30pm until the clinic is full.
2. Check in at the Grand Event Center
- Arrive and check-in at the Grand Event Center, located at 2025 Rowland Rd, Mora, no earlier than 15 minutes before your appointment. This will help ensure social distancing. Remember, masks are required.
- Bring a current ID and your insurance card.
3. Get your shot!
- You’ll review safety information with a nurse, including the COVID-19 vaccination fact sheet from Pfizer, then sign the vaccination agreement before getting your shot.
4. Relax for 15 minutes
- Following your vaccination, you will need to sit for 15 minutes to ensure you do not experience an allergic reaction.
- If you have a history of allergic reactions, you will need to sit for 30 minutes for observation.
- For those receiving their first dose, a representative will schedule your second dose in 21 days (Pfizer).
5. Review COVID-19 information flyers
- Before you leave, you’ll receive an informational flyer about What to Expect After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine, outlining common side effects and steps to keep yourself and others safe. You may also wish to review an FAQ from Pfizer.
If you think you might be having an allergic reaction, go to a hospital or call 9-1-1. If you have side effects that do not go away after a few days, call your primary care provider at 320.679.1313.