How do I get tested?
Welia Health offers curbside testing for COVID-19, allowing you to get tested without leaving your car.
Inclement weather and scheduled curbside testing change
Signage will be posted during times of inclement weather and patients will be asked to park curbside and enter the building for testing.
- Call 320.679.1313 or 320.629.7505 to request a COVID-19 test.
- If you are not an established Welia Health patient, you will need to schedule a virtual visit (either by phone or video) with a primary care provider prior to being scheduled for a test.
- Tests are available for those with or without symptoms. Anyone with symptoms should seek out testing immediately.
- Tests are offered during the following hours:
- Mora: Mon–Fri | 8am–4pm
- Pine City: Mon–Fri | 8am–3:15pm
- Testing is not available on the weekends
- Following your test, you are urged to isolate until you receive your results.
Your results will be available typically in 2-4 days.
If your test result states, “Not detected” or “Negative,” you do not have COVID-19.
If your test result states “Detected” or “Positive,” you do have COVID-19.
If you receive a positive test for COVID-19, you may be eligible for monoclonal antibody treatment. Call Welia Health at 320.679.1313, to talk about about your treatment options.
You will be notified of your results by MyChart, a phone call from a Welia Health nurse or by letter.
Please follow the isolation and exposure guidelines given to you during your test.
Additional testing options
In addition to curbside testing at Welia Health, additional options for COVID-19 testing include:
Remember, stay home when you are sick, whether you seek testing or not. If you leave your home to get a test, wear a mask and stay six feet away from others. If you have moderate to severe symptoms, call your healthcare provider, and go to the nearest emergency department, or dial 9-1-1.