The team at Welia Health answers your questions and concerns about the COVID-19 vaccines. We encourage you to watch this video series for the answers you deserve.
COVID-19 and the role of vaccines
Dr. Brian Niskanen, Welia Health’s Chief Medical Officer, discusses his perspective on the impact of COVID-19 and the role of vaccines.
The Delta variant
Brent Thompson, PharmD, Pharmacy Director at Welia Health, discusses the Delta variant and COVID-19 vaccines.
- What is the COVID-19 Delta variant I hear about? (00:24)
- Will the current COVID-19 vaccines protect me against the Delta variant? (01:00)
- Why would it be important to me to get the COVID-19 vaccine? (01:53)
- Is there proof that the COVID-19 vaccines can keep me from getting extremely ill from COVID-19? (02:51)
Vaccine safety and side effects
Dr. Ryan Kroschel responds to concerns his patients have shared with him about the COVID-19 vaccine including safety and side effects.
Recommendations for the young, healthy and those who have had COVID-19
Dr. Matthew Allen answers questions about the COVID-19 vaccine that have contributed to hesitancy in getting vaccinated for many.
mRNA technology, fertility and pregnancy
Dr. Katie Kroschel answers questions about the mRNA vaccines and addresses concerns about COVID-19 vaccines related to fertility and pregnancy.
- What are mRNA vaccines and can they change my DNA? (00:18)
- Will mRNA change my DNA in any way? (01:24)
- Do vaccines affect fertility or pregnancy? (02:07)
- Newly released CDC recommendations (04:18)
Still have questions? We encourage you to talk to your healthcare provider. Ready to roll up your sleeve? Vaccines are free and available—no appointment required—at Welia Health clinics and communities pharmacies. Visit WeliaHealth.org/Getting-Vaccinated for details.