200 N 9th St
Mora MN 55051-1147
5am–10pm | Daily
Welia Center (formerly called Community Wellness Center) offers fitness classes, health screenings, wellness education programs, and a walking track. Search the calendar of events for the most up-to-date information or call Welia Health’s Health and Wellness Coordinator, Anna, at 320.225.3586
Welia Center is a joint collaboration with Mora Public Schools, serving the needs of students with physical education and other programs and after-school sports practices and tournaments.
Please note the following precautions to ensure the safety of members, staff and students.
- Face coverings are required at all times*
- Social distancing of 6 feet is required while exercising
- Limit of 10 people on the walking track at any one time
*Welia Health and Mora Public Schools follow Executive Order 20-103 requiring Minnesotans to wear face coverings indoors, including while exercising.
This 50,000+-square-foot facility serves Mora and the surrounding communities with a number of amenities.
- 200-meter elevated walking track
- Exam room
- Training room
- Community space for wellness programs
- Locker rooms
- Four multi-sport courts
- A four-lane competition track (lower level)
- A common area for gathering
- Concessions area