Resources for quitting tobacco
Ready to quit or want more information?
Tobacco cessation services are offered in Mora, Hinckley and Pine City. Call 320.225.3356 with questions or to get started!
In addition to Welia Health’s personalized Quit Tobacco program, tips and online help can be found with these trusted resources.
Quit Partner helps Minnesota residents quit commercial tobacco, including smoking, vaping and chewing.
Quitlines for tobacco cessation
- Phone > 800.QUIT-NOW (800.784.8669)
- Free 24/7 tools to help you quit your way
- Just for teens, My Life, My Quit
- Programs focused on teens between the ages of 13–17
- American Indian Quitline
- A dedicated team of American Indian coaches who understand Indian culture and respect traditions
- Phone > 1.833.9AI.QUIT (1.833.924.7848)
Online support for tobacco cessation
- A four-day residential treatment program
- Personalized treatment plan within a safe, tobacco-free environment and group support
- Phone > 507.266.9392
- Quitting smoking can be a journey – find the support you need
- Phone > 1.877.CHANTIX (1.877.242.6849)