Pharmacy FAQ

What immunizations does Welia Health offer?

We offer the following immunizations.

  • COVID-19
  • Influenza (flu shot)
  • Pneumovax/Prevnar (pneumococcal shots)
  • Tetanus/diphtheria/Pertussis (tetanus and whooping cough)
  • Shingrix (shingles shot)
  • Others (available on request)

For Pine City please call 320.322.5141 for more information.
For Mora please call 320.225.3999 for more information.

How do I transfer my prescriptions to your pharmacy?

Call us at 320-322-5141 or stop in with your prescriptions or bottles, and we’ll take care of the rest.

Do you accept my insurance plan?

We accept most insurance plans. Contact the community pharmacy and they will help you find affordable options for your medications.

I don’t see a Welia Health provider; can I still get my prescription filled at your pharmacy?

Yes, we accept prescriptions from any provider.

How can I refill my prescription?

Welia Health offers a number of options for convenient prescription refills.

  • Call 320.322.5141 and follow the phone prompts to enter your prescription number
  • Call 320.322.5141 and dial “0” and talk to one of our knowledgeable staff members
  • Refill your prescription online
  • Use your smartphone to download the RxLocal app

Do you sell over-the-counter medications or other specialty items?

We do have a selection of many over-the-counter items that are competitively priced. We can order many items for the next business day if for some reason we don’t have what you are looking for.

What’s the best way to manage my multiple prescriptions?

Welia Health pharmacists are specially trained in Medication therapy management (MTM). During a one-on-one session with a pharmacist, you will review all of your medications (prescription, over-the-counter, herbal) to ensure they are necessary, effective, safe and convenient.

To schedule an appointment, please call 1.800.245.5671 and ask for a Medication Therapy Management (MTM) appointment.

What do I do with my unused or expired prescriptions or over-the-counter medications?

You may dispose of medications at the medication drop box in the lobby of the Pine City and Kanabec County Jails.

Learn more about the safe disposal of medications with this downloadable flyer from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.

How do I dispose of my syringe needles?

  • Proper disposal of used syringes is important to avoid discarded needles on streets, playgrounds, parks and parking lots
  • We have commercial sharps disposal containers are available for sale at our pharmacies
  • Learn more about safe disposal options for needles and syringes by visiting the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency.

Can you provide any resources related to prescription drug abuse?