Note from S. Piche to her patients:
Just shy of two years of advanced practice nursing, I’ve made notice of my resignation from Welia Health. My last day will be January 8, 2020.
This was a very difficult decision for me to make, but to be involved in my young girls’ activities, I needed to find employment that was closer to my home. I am grateful for the opportunity to be part of your healthcare journey and will miss our personal interactions.
There are also a host of family medicine providers whom I trust with your care: including three other advance care practitioners available specifically trained in geriatrics: Shannon Koski, NP, Sara Nielsen, DNP, FNP-BC, APRN and starting in December Lindsay Wagenbach, NP. Any one of them are wonderful choices to meet your unique healthcare needs in the future.
- Danielle Bergman, MD – Mora campus
- Renee Coleman, PA – Mora campus
- Donald Dahlen, MD – Hinckley campus
- Pete Donner, MD – Pine City campus
- Ryan Gaalswyk, MD – Mora campus
- Katie Kroschel, MD – Mora campus
- Ryan Kroschel, MD – Mora and Pine City campuses
- Amy McDaniel, PA – Pine City campus
- Sandy Moore, NP – Pine City campus
Thank you again for allowing me to be your healthcare provider. Please call 320.679.1313, and a member of Welia Health’s care team will work with you to help you find a new provider.
Kindest regards, Stephanie Piche, AGNP-C