Emergency Medicine Physician
*Welia Health is affiliated with Allina Health.
- Provide direct patient care for clinical patients for designated specialty
- Function appropriately as part of a care delivery team through efficient use of resources and skills, both own and those of other providers and staff
- Chart in electronic format in accordance with licensure and scope Actively participates in the multidisciplinary team approach to case management
- Utilize quality improvement tools to develop processes that promote continuous improvement in the delivery of patient care, patient outcomes or workflows
- Education: MD or DO and BE/BC
FP, IM, General Surgeon, or ER physician with a minimum of 1000 hours of ER experience as a physician
Cover the ER shifts with a rotating schedule that would include weekends and holidays
Welia Health offers a competitive compensation package including:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Malpractice insurance
- Loan forgiveness
- Stipend for residents while completing residency
- Participation in medical student education
Location and community information
Welia Health is a multi-specialty group with providers in FM, IM, Ortho, Audiology, Cardiology, Eye Services, General Surgery, Neurology, GYN, Urology, Allergy, NP and PA. Welia Health is comprised located in Hinckley, Pine City and its flagship in Mora.
Mora is the county seat and has an airport, civic center, golf course, and many parks. The area has trails, parks, and lakes close by and offers sportspersons the opportunity for hunting, fishing, and hiking in the woods. Mora is also the home of the Vasaloppet, the second largest cross-country ski race in the nation.
Welia Health is conveniently positioned about 72 miles between Minneapolis/St. Paul and Duluth. It is also 30 minutes north of Cambridge and 45 minutes from St. Cloud. It primarily serves Kanabec and Pine Counties with a service area of 30,250 patients.
Take a closer look at Welia Health! We welcome talking to you about the career opportunities available, please contact us anytime either by calling 320.225.3316 or by emailing Robert Woods, Anesthesia Manager.