Welia Health offers a four-part prenatal education series to help you understand your pregnancy and your baby’s developmental stages, achieve a healthy pregnancy, and prepare for birthing and parenting. We utilize a combination of lectures, audiovisuals, guest speakers, and open floor discussions to help you learn all about the birthing experience. We look forward to meeting you and discussing your concerns and experiences, as well as sharing our insights about the entire birth process.
Prenatal class topics
- Introductions and general information
- Fetal development
- Warning signs of premature labor
- Is this really labor?
- OB department tour
- “What ifs” in pregnancy
- Labor epidurals and spinals
- Preparing for your hospital stay
- Newborn care during the hospital stay and at home
- Physical therapy
- Hands-on baby care
- Public health resources
- Birth control after pregnancy
- Infant cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
Prenatal class schedule
Free prenatal classes are offered quarterly in Mora. Preregistration is required for the series of 4 classes.
- Prenatal classes in Mora
Join us for four consecutive Tuesday evenings from 5-7pm, beginning the first Tuesday of the following months: