Join our team
Welia Health, located in the heart of East Central Minnesota, is an accredited, critical access hospital with three clinic campuses. Welia Health’s staff, 600-strong, is enthusiastic about their work and their employer. We know because they tell us so in our annual survey. We consistently see employee engagement scores in the 80th percentile.
We’re known for:
- Our approach to care and individualized attention
- A wellness focus
- And a deep sense of community – all of which our patients appreciate.
We also take great pride in our working relationships with Anoka-Ramsey Community College, North Dakota State University, Pine City Technical College, St. Catherine University, St. Cloud Technical Community College, St. Scholastica College, Abbott Northwestern, Allina Health, Children’s Minnesota, and the University of Minnesota.
Benefits of joining the Welia Health team
- Share the pride of working with a family of close-knit employees
- Collaborate closely with clinic and hospital providers
- Family practice, sports medicine, orthopedics, and a variety of specialists
- Experience the job satisfaction that comes with meaningful patient interaction
- Appreciate the joys of living in East Central Minnesota
- More affordable housing and lower property taxes
- Beautiful surroundings with prairies and wildlife
- Far enough away from the city to escape city life, but still close enough to enjoy!
- Receive a competitive salary and benefits package
- Health insurance (Medica) with Flex benefits and HSA
- Dental insurance (Delta Dental)
- Life insurance with 1x annual pay included
- Long-term disability
- Eye care discount starting at 10% for employees and their families
- Deferred compensation and voluntary benefits (UNUM)
- Identify theft restoration services
- Minnesota college savings plan (529 Plan)
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Tuition reimbursement (up to $3,500 FT/$2,500 PT)
- 401(k) Empower offers two options, pre/post-tax deferrals – Employees are vested after working two (2) years at Welia Health
- Welia Health provides a 3% non-elective contribution to all participating employees – Additionally, the employer matches 50% of the first 6% of the employee contribution
- Generous paid time off programs for qualifying new hires
Contact the Welia Health Human Resources team.
Welia Health is an equal-opportunity provider and employer.