Welia Health is proud to support the Safe Sitter mission to provide life skills, safety skills, and child care training to all youth in order to build safer communities.
Please contact the site coordinator below to sign up for a Safe Sitter class this June! Space is limited.
- Classes designed for 11-14-year-olds
- Each class is limited to 15 students
- The curriculum includes infant/child CPR
- Please pack a lunch
- Graduation ceremony to follow. Parents welcome!
- Dates: June 7 and June 8 from 9am-2:30 pm
- Site coordinator: Anna
- Register: email@example.com or 320.225.3586
- Dates: June 14 and June 15 from 9am-2:30 pm
- Site coordinator: Teresa
- Register: firstname.lastname@example.org or 320.679.4030
- Dates: June 16 from 9am-2:30 pm
- Site coordinator: Kathy
- Register: email@example.com or 320.245.2216 x6414