Note from Dr. Kaijage to her patients:
After weighing some life changes, I am announcing my departure from Welia Health. My last day will be May 22, 2020.
It has been a pleasure taking care of you and getting to know you and your families. I have cherished all our experiences we have shared together, including the friendships made along the way. It is with a heavy heart I say goodbye.
Welia Health offers a large selection of excellent Family Practice providers whom I would trust with your care. Anyone of them will make wonderful choices to meet your healthcare needs.
- Pete Donner, MD** (Pine City campus)
- Katie Kroschel, MD** (Mora campus)
- Ryan Kroschel, MD** (Mora and Pine City campuses)
- Donald Dahlen, MD (Hinckley campus)
- Ryan Gaalswyk, MD** (Mora campus)
- Danielle Bergman, MD** (Mora campus)
- Amy McDaniel, PA-C (Pine City and Mora campuses)
- Sandy Moore, NP (Pine City campus)
- Sara Nielsen, NP* (Mora, Pine City and Hinckley campuses)
- Shannon Koski, NP* (Mora, Pine City and Hinckley campuses)
- Lindsey Wagenbach, NP* (Mora, Pine City and Hinckley campuses)
- Heidi Deutschlander, NP-Women’s Health (Mora, Pine City and Hinckley campuses)
*These providers focus on adult patients
** OB Physicians
I will do my best to ensure you are able to schedule a visit with me prior to my departure. Thank you again for allowing me to care for you and your families.
Please call 320.679.1313, and a member of Welia Health care team will work with you helping you to find a new provider.
Kindest regards, Ingrid Kaijage, MD