The medical specialty of urology focuses on conditions of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive system. Welia Health offers comprehensive diagnostic and treatment options, including medical, minimally invasive and surgical treatment options.
- Urinary incontinence
- Overactive bladder (OAB) syndrome
- Urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Prostate and bladder cancer
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or prostate gland enlargement
- Welia Health uses UroLift, a minimally invasive treatment for BPH that does not use medication
- Interstitial cystitis
- Kidney stones
- Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary retention
To make an appointment with Dr. Brad Qualey, a board-certified urologist, call Welia Health at 320.679.1313 or schedule online at MyChart.