Medication therapy management
Medication therapy management (MTM) is offered through a one-on-one appointment with a Welia Health pharmacist to help you get the most out of your medications to meet your healthcare goals.
During your MTM appointment, a specialty-trained pharmacist will conduct a full review of all of your medications, including prescriptions, over-the-counter medications, and any herbal or other supplements. The review will assess:
- The necessity and effectiveness of the medications
- Potential for any interactions or allergies
- Safety issues
- Dosages and potential adjustments
- Recommendations for laboratory testing, if necessary
Take control of your health and medications by scheduling your appointment today. Choose the appointment type that works best for you.
In-person clinic visits
- Call 1.800.245.5671 to schedule an appointment in Mora, Pine City or Hinckley.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Check-in at the clinic registration desk.
- Remember to bring your medications (pills, vitamins, herbals, inhalers, eye drops, creams, ointments and injections) and medication lists with you to your appointment
- We recommend you also bring your caregiver or anyone who helps take care of your medications at home.
- Your pharmacist will call you at your scheduled appointment time.
- Follow these step-by-step instructions.
- You will need to have access to a smartphone, tablet or computer with a camera and microphone and be required to install the Zoom app on the device you’ll be using.
At the end of your appointment, you will receive a care plan and an updated medication list. Rest assured, our pharmacists work closely with your provider to help you reach your health goals.