Medication therapy management
Medication therapy management (MTM) is offered through a one-on-one appointment with a Welia Health pharmacist to help you get the most out of your medications to meet your healthcare goals.
During your MTM appointment, a specialty-trained pharmacist will conduct a full review of all of your medications, including prescriptions, over-the-counter medications, and any herbal or other supplements. The review will assess:
- The necessity and effectiveness of the medications
- Potential for any interactions or allergies
- Safety issues
- Dosages and potential adjustments
- Recommendations for laboratory testing, if necessary
Please bring all of your prescriptions and medication lists, including over-the-counter medications and supplements with you to your appointment.
Take control of your health and medications by scheduling your appointment today!
Choose the appointment type that works best for you:
In-person clinic visits
- Schedule by calling 800.245.5671, appointments are available in Mora, Pine City and Hinckley.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Check in at the clinic registration desk.
- Remember to bring your medications (pills, vitamins, herbals inhalers, eye drops, creams/ointments and injections) and medication lists with you to your appointment
- We recommend you also bring your caregiver or anyone who helps take care of your medications at home.
- Your pharmacist will call you at your scheduled appointment time
- Follow these step-by-step instructions
- You will need to have access to a smartphone, tablet or computer with a camera and microphone and be required to install the Zoom app/software on the device you’ll be using.
At the end of your appointment, you will receive a care plan and an updated medication list. Rest assured, our pharmacists work closely with your provider to help you reach your health goals.
To schedule an appointment, call 800.245.5671 and ask to schedule an MTM appointment with a pharmacist. Appointments are available in Mora, Pine City and Hinckley.
Meet our accredited Doctors of Pharmacy who provide care within the clinic campuses:
- Kati Dvorak, Pharm D, BCACP
- Aimee Burk, Pharm D
- Chelsea Benson, Pharm D
- Kirsten Miller, Pharm D
- Anna Insley, Pharm D