Lab testing is essential to delivering quality patient care: 70 percent of the information providers use to diagnose and treat patients is provided by Lab Services.
We offer a comprehensive range of tests, from routine lipid and cholesterol screenings to highly complex, technologically advanced workups. Each test enhances our providers’ ability detect disease earlier, determine appropriate treatments, and monitor results.
We hold ourselves to the highest patient-care standards, undergoing rigorous inspection processes, as we’re:
- Accredited by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendment program of the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Inspected biannually by COLA, an inspection agency that reports scores to CMS and the Joint Commission.
- Undergoing daily quality control testing of all instruments and test systems to verify they are performing optimally to ensure the most accurate results.
Lab Services are provided at all Welia Health locations. To schedule a clinic lab appointment in Mora call 1.800.245.5671 or 320.679.1313, in Hinckley call 320.384.6189, or in Pine City call 320.629.7505.
Routine lab services
- Blood Bank/Transfusion Services
- Blood Gas Analysis
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Specimen processing for off-site testing to referral labs
- Also serving as a Urine Drug Screen Collection site
For more information about lab tests, visit LabTestsOnline.com.
We can also help with your outpatient lab tests if you have visited a provider at a different facility, just send us a signed, written order when checking in or send prior to your visit.