So your doctor told you need an infusion. Whether you’re new to infusion services or experienced with the treatment, we’re here for you. Our highly trained and dedicated team will make you feel right at home, close to home. You don’t need to travel far to see us.
We provide a wide variety of intravenous infusion and injections in a safe, comfortable environment. Our nurses will communicate regularly with your provider throughout the course of your treatment, regardless of where you receive your primary care.
We invite your family and friends to join you in the infusion room to keep you company. We also have books, magazines, puzzles, TV and refreshments available during your appointment.
- Blood product transfusions
- Fluid replacement therapy
- Infusions/injections to treat iron deficiencies and anemia
- Infusions to treat Crohn’s disease
- Injections including subcutaneous, intravenous and intramuscular
- Injections to treat Rh factors related to pregnancy
- Instruction on self-injection for specific medications
- IV Care, port and PICC Lines
- Osteoporosis treatment
- Rheumatoid arthritis medications
- Therapeutic infusions of antibiotics and electrolytes
- Therapeutic Phlebotomies
- Treatment for deficiencies related to our immune system and/or nervous system
To learn more, call 800.245.5671 or 320.225.3637.
Due to the nature of these appointments, many medications are delivered and administered on strict schedule. If you have a scheduling conflict, please notify us right away at 800.245.5671 or 320.225.3637.