Welia Health’s approach to your whole health care utilizes a team of care coordinators. This team includes your primary care provider (physician, nurse practitioner or physician assistant), pharmacists, rehabilitation therapists, spouse and family members.
This team approach to health will:
- Improve your overall health plan
- Help you establish connections with specialists, appointments, and community services and resources
As part of our discharge process, our care coordinators also follow up with you within 48-hours of a hospital stay to make sure you are able to care for yourself.
Meet Welia Health’s care coordinators
- Kristie Bryant, RN
- Rachel Dahlquist, RN, BSN
- Jenny Friday, RN, BSN, PHN
- Danielle Gilbertson, MSW, LGSW
- Haley Hemmerich, MSW, LGSW
- Jen Peterson, MSW, LGSW
- Lori Peterson, MSW, LGSW
- Curt Robinson, MS, LGSW