Last reviewed February 1, 2023
How do I get tested?
- Testing is available Monday – Friday, in Mora and Pine City, for individuals with or without symptoms or who have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19. Anyone with symptoms should seek testing immediately.
- If you are not an established Welia Health patient, you will need to schedule a clinic visit, or utilize Pine City Urgency Services, the Emergency Department or speak with a nurse before being scheduled for a test.
After your COVID-19 test, please follow these isolation guidelines.
Additional testing options
- Community test sites
- At-home COVID-19 tests are available at many retailers and pharmacies, including Welia Health’s Mora Community Pharmacy and Pine City Community Pharmacy.
Results and notification
Test results are typically available within 24 hours.
- If your test result states, Not detected or Negative, you do not have COVID-19.
- If your test result states, Detected or Positive, you do have COVID-19.
Test to treat
If after testing positive for COVID and treatment is appropriate, you may receive a prescription from your healthcare provider.
Don’t wait to get treated if you have COVID-19 symptoms and test positive.
You must take oral COVID-19 medication within five (5) days of your first COVID-19 symptoms. Call Welia Health at 320.679.1313 to talk about your treatment options.
Remember, stay home when you are sick, whether you seek testing or not. If you leave your home to get a test, wear a mask. If you have moderate to severe symptoms, call your healthcare provider and go to the nearest emergency department, or dial 911.
More COVID-19 resources.