Provides help with all aspects of patient care, including diagnosis, treatments, and consultations. Positions are available in both inpatient and outpatient settings. MDs are on-site and available to train and mentor. Is able to work independently or as part of a team. Serves as an educator, consultant to staff, and member of the health care team.
- Provides clinical care for new and follow-up patient visits
- Completes patient assessments
- Determines diagnosis and treatment
- Orders and interprets medical diagnostics
- Prescribes medications, treatments, therapy, and medical equipment
- Provides patient education when needed
- Refers for specialty care when needed
- Consults with physicians when needed
- Participates in the health care team
- Promotes communication within the team
- Acts as a resource to members of the team
- Master’s degree
- Completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program required
- Licensed Registered Nurse – Minnesota Board of Nursing required upon hire
- Drug Enforcement Administration upon hire required
Hours per week
Location and community information
Welia Health is a multi-specialty group with providers in FM, IM, Ortho, Audiology, Cardiology, Eye Services, General Surgery, Neurology, GYN, Urology, Allergy, NP and PA. Welia Health is comprised located in Hinckley, Pine City and its flagship in Mora.
Mora is the county seat and has an airport, civic center, golf course, and many parks. The area has trails, parks, and lakes close by and offers sportspersons the opportunity for hunting, fishing, and hiking in the woods. Mora is also the home of the Vasaloppet, the second largest cross-country ski race in the nation.
Welia Health is conveniently positioned about 72 miles between Minneapolis/St. Paul and Duluth. It is also 30 minutes north of Cambridge and 45 minutes from St. Cloud. It primarily serves Kanabec and Pine Counties with a service area of 30,250 patients.
Take a closer look at Welia Health! We welcome talking to you about the career opportunities available, please contact us anytime either by calling 320.225.3316 or by emailing Robert Woods, Anesthesia Manager.