Family Medicine Physician
- Live in your choice of communities in Kanabec or Pine Counties
- 1.0 FTE or part-time FTE available to fit your family and lifestyle needs
- Outpatient, inpatient and w/or without OB or combination of practice preference available
- Strong support services available to help you, including Health Care Home, Chronic Care, Medication Therapy Management services
- Works collaboratively with patients to improve their health and well-being
- Delivers evidenced based care that supports the Triple Aim of improved health outcomes, an exceptional patient experience and efficient use of resources
- Current call rotation is 1:8 and c-section call rotation is 1:4
- Chart in electronic format in accordance with licensure and scope
- Actively participates in a multidisciplinary team approach to case management
- Quality improvement utilizes quality improvement tools to develop processes that promote continuous improvement in delivery of patient care, patient outcomes or workflows
This position requires a Medical Doctorate degree (MD), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), or foreign equivalent from an approved school of medicine.
- Must have demonstrated experience in designated specialty area Licensure/Certifications
- BE/BC Board Eligible or Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Must have current, unrestricted Minnesota State Medical Licensure with or without OB will both be considered
1.0 FTE or part-time FTE available
Welia Health offers a competitive compensation package including:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Malpractice insurance
- Loan forgiveness
- Call 1:8
- 24-hour ER coverage provided by the hospital
- C-section training available
- Stipend for residents while completing residency
- Participation in medical student education
Location and community information
Welia Health is a multi-specialty group with providers in FM, IM, Ortho, Audiology, Cardiology, Eye Services, General Surgery, Neurology, GYN, Urology, Allergy, NP and PA. Welia Health is comprised located in Hinckley, Pine City and its flagship in Mora.
Mora is the county seat and has an airport, civic center, golf course, and many parks. The area has trails, parks, and lakes close by and offers sportspersons the opportunity for hunting, fishing, and hiking in the woods. Mora is also the home of the Vasaloppet, the second largest cross-country ski race in the nation.
Welia Health is conveniently positioned about 72 miles between Minneapolis/St. Paul and Duluth. It is also 30 minutes north of Cambridge and 45 minutes from St. Cloud. It primarily serves Kanabec and Pine Counties with a service area of 30,250 patients.
Take a closer look at Welia Health! We welcome talking to you about the career opportunities available, please contact us anytime either by calling 320.225.3316 or by emailing Robert Woods, Anesthesia Manager.