Welia Health is proud to support the Safe Sitter mission to provide life skills, safety skills, and childcare training to all youth to build safer communities.
Please contact the site coordinator below to sign up for a Safe Sitter class this June! Space is limited. The cost is $25.
- Classes designed for 11-14-year-olds
- Each class is limited to 20 students
- The curriculum includes infant/child CPR
- Please pack a lunch
- Graduation ceremony to follow. Parents are asked to attend!
- Date: June 6 from 9am-2:30 pm
- Site coordinator: Paige
- Register: firstname.lastname@example.org or 320.225.3586
- Date: June 15 from 9am-2:30 pm
- Site coordinator: Brittany
- Register: email@example.com or 320-245-6023