Welia Health is like all other major health systems and is at capacity. We are managing staffing shortages, seeing overfilled departments, and experiencing supply shortages. Read the news clip from CNN.
Please get vaccinated. Stop the spread.
You can help keep yourself, your family and friends safe from COVID-19 by:
- getting vaccinated and boosted
- wearing a mask (even if you’re vaccinated)
- socially distancing
- washing your hands often and well
- getting tested for COVID-19 if you are exposed or have symptoms
Local vaccine opportunities
- Welia Health
- Kanabec County Public Health or call 320.679.6330
- Pine County Public Health Facebook page or call 320.591.1570