We’re here to help you navigate your health and your care through handy online tools. We have a number of helpful resources on the Welia website, from educational information on health conditions and symptom checkers to health risk assessments and provider profiles.
Start by logging into Family Health Manager, an online resource that we make available at no cost to our patients. It’s easy to register. Simply enter your email, create a password and enter some basic information about you. Now you’ll have access to this powerful tool to help you manage your family’s health.
- Health Assessment – Get your health report based on 10 health topics.
- Recommendations – Receive preventative health reminders and custom recommendations based on your health interests.
- Goal Tracking – Set exercise goals and educate you about your health.
- Health Numbers – Complete, save and chart key health metrics and compare them to recommend ranges.
If you prefer not to create an account, you can still use valuable health tools that do not require you to sign in. These tools are all available at no cost.
- A-Z Health Library – Browse health information, news and resources by topic in our health encyclopedia.
- Symptom Navigation – Use the Symptom Navigator to assess when you may need to see your doctor.
- Wellness Tools – Use these quick and useful tools to help estimate your healthy body weight, target heart rate, amount of body fat and more.
- Health Topic Page – Check out information on nutrition, activities, sleep, well being and other health topics.
- Drug Interaction Guide – Check for medication interactions that could be harmful to your health.
- Provider Profiles – Tell us your preferences and we’ll identify and connect you to local providers who satisfy your requirements.
- Local Events and Classes – Search events and classes in your area.