- This event has passed.
COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
*Clinic is full*
April 22, 2021 @ 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Welia Health and Kanabec County Community Health has scheduled a COVID-19 vaccine clinic for eligible individuals (all Minnesotans 16 years of age and older). Dose one of a two-dose series of Pfizer-BioNTech will be offered. Individuals receiving the Pfizer vaccine:
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Will be scheduled to return in three weeks to receive their second dose.
- Please note, vaccines are available by appointment only.
- To schedule an appointment for the Pfizer vaccine, click here.
- OR call 320.679.6417 or 320.674.0041 to schedule an appointment by phone. Calls are answered Monday–Friday from 8am–4:30pm until the clinic is full.