COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
May 6, 2021 @ 2:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Welia Health and Kanabec County Community Health have scheduled a COVID-19 vaccine clinic for eligible individuals (all Minnesotans 16 years of age and older) on Thursday, May 6 from 2pm–5:30pm. Dose one of a two-dose series of Pfizer-BioNTech and single-dose Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) will be offered.
- Individuals receiving the Pfizer vaccine:
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Will be scheduled to return in three weeks to receive their second dose.
- Individuals receiving the Johnson & Johnson vaccine:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- The FDA and CDC lift recommended pause on the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine use following a thorough safety review.
- Please note, vaccines are available by appointment only.
- To schedule an appointment for the Pfizer vaccine, click here.
- To schedule an appointment for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, click here.
- OR call 320.679.6417 or 320.674.0041 to schedule an appointment by phone. Calls are answered Monday–Friday from 8am–4:30pm until the clinic is full.