Updated September 19, 2022
How do I get tested?
Welia Health offers curbside testing for COVID-19, allowing you to get tested without leaving your car.
- Call 320.679.1313 or 320.629.7505 to request a COVID-19 test.
- If you are not an established Welia Health patient, you will need to schedule a virtual visit (either by phone or video) with a primary care provider prior to being scheduled for a test.
- Drive-thru testing is available for those with or without symptoms or who have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19. Anyone with symptoms should seek out testing immediately.
- Tests are offered during the following hours:
- Mora: Mon–Fri | 8am–4pm
- Pine City: Mon–Fri | 8am–3:15pm
- Testing is not available on the weekends
- Following your test, you are urged to isolate until you receive your results.
Your results will be available typically in 2-4 days.
If your test result states, “Not detected” or “Negative,” you do not have COVID-19.
If your test result states “Detected” or “Positive,” you do have COVID-19.
If you receive a positive test for COVID-19, you may be eligible for monoclonal antibody treatment.
Call Welia Health at 320.679.1313, to talk about your treatment options.
Test to treat
Welia Health is part of the nationwide initiative announced earlier this year to help individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19 get free treatments.
If after testing positive for the COVID-19 virus, and treatments are appropriate, people can receive a prescription filled from their healthcare provider. Prescriptions will be available either through a virtual visit or by making an appointment.
Don’t wait to get treated if you have COVID-19 symptoms and test positive. You must take oral COVID-19 medication within 5 days of your first COVID-19 symptoms.
You will be notified of your results by MyChart, a phone call from a Welia Health nurse, or by letter.
Please follow the isolation and exposure guidelines given to you during your test.
Additional testing options
In addition to curbside testing at Welia Health, additional options for COVID-19 testing include:
Remember, stay home when you are sick, whether you seek testing or not. If you leave your home to get a test, wear a mask and stay six feet away from others. If you have moderate to severe symptoms, call your healthcare provider and go to the nearest emergency department, or dial 9-1-1.